New launch along Flora Drive by Hong Leong Holdings. Nestled…
在售 For Sale
1177 Serangoon Rd, Singapore 328231
在售 For Sale
1. Freehold land located in district 12, Outside City Centre (OCR)
2. Located next to Kallang River which is ear-marked for URA’s redevelopment plans. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/plans-to-turn-kallang-river-area-into-a-lifestyle-hub
3. Good capital growth potential as Jui Residences is located in the middle of growth districts of Bidadari Estate and Kampong Bugis. https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Planning/Master-Plan/Regional-Highlights/Central-Region/Housing/New-Homes
4. Jui Residences will become a part of the unique heritage of the National Aerated Water (NAW) building, a conservation effort by SDB Asia Pte Ltd, allowing its heritage to be brought to life through adaptive re-use. The NAW was where soft drinks like RC Cola, Sinalco & Kickapoo Joy Juice were bottled and is part of Singapore’s industrial heritage and one of the last remnants of the Kallang River’s industrial past.
5. Jui Residences is envisioned to be a unique and lively commercial area located next to a park connector, adjacent to the Kallang River. This park connector links Bishan-Ang Mo Kio park to Gardens By The Bay, turning the river into a thriving corridor of vibrant community space.
6. Residents enjoy a river side lifestyle supporting active mobility where outdoor activities and healthy lifestyle is promoted.
7. Excellent connectivity via PIE, CTE and Serangoon Road to Marina Bay Area, CBD, Orchard Road and many parts of Singapore.
8. A home for the modern minimalist, crafted and curated by innovative designers, envisioned by SDB and brought to life by award-winning CarverHaggard of London.
9. The art-déco heritage can be seen through the vertical flutes on the facade, arched detailing on the balconies and wide inset curves at the podium.
10. At the Level 5 sky terrace, a 24-metre infinity lap pool provides seamless views extending into the Kallang River giving residents a sense of liberating space.
11. As a tribute to the National Aerated Water Co., Ltd. building, brightly coloured artworks adorn the walls. Specially crafted by sculptor Dr. Colin K. Okashimo, and named ‘The Bottle Assembly: Filling Voids and Voids Filling’ pastel colours of pink, blue and yellow are applied to the bottles following the Miami art-déco style.